Improvements due to my property

Find out here about improvements to your property. 

Improvements NSH and NSDC will make to your home

Parts of your property are renewed on a cyclical basis, such as:

  • Bathrooms
  • Kitchens
  • Central heating
  • Roofs
  • Wiring
  • Windows
  • Doors

Improving your home yourself (DIY)

You can make improvements to your home. You can start once you have permission, which you can obtain through filling out an online form